Front line one bedroom beach apartment in Benalmadena Costa.
If you want a peaceful & relaxing holiday on the Costa del Sol and directly on the beach this is the place to be,with the sun all day long!
The apartment is fully furnished with a double bed and fitted wardrobes plus ceiling fan & A/C in the bedroom,the kitchen has a washing machine, electric oven, gas hob, under counter fridge with small ice box and everything that would need !!.The lounge has 2 luxury chocolate brown sofa's, one being a sofa bed, and A/C, reading books and board games. The apartment has stunning views of the sea with the sun on the balcony all day long, so why not relax on the balcony with a cool glass of wine watching fishing boats go by or cook yourself a meal on the BBQ ? If you like fishing bring your rods with you and spend the evening fishing from the rocks.
On the apartment balcony you will find 2 sunbeds, table & chairs, sun umbrella, there are lights on the balcony for when you want to sit out in the evenings watching the boats go by or just watching the fisherman out on the rocks. The balcony over looks the garden and one of the two swimming pools, access to the beach by steps next to the second swimming pool, in the summer months there is a restaurant/bar right on the beach !! If you like fishing it's ideal, or if you like golf the nearest golf course is about 5 min drive away, close to the apartment you will find bars & restaurants they are a 5 min walk too, so if you dont feel like cooking, dont bother use one of the restaurants !!also 2 supermarkets on site.
The apartment sleeps 4 people. We also have a travel cot & high chair should you need one at no extra cost,please request this at the time of booking.This apartment can get booked very early in the year, so if you like the look of our apartment and would like to be directly on the beach why not book with us and only pay 25% deposit ? If you want to get away from England in the Winter months this apartment is great, you may get a little rain sometimes but a lot more sunshine than England!
Wi-Fi internet and Air conditioning.
Available from November until end of March, 995 pounds sterling for periods of 4 weeks.
Benalmadena offers a huge variety of activities which is why it is not just a popular holiday destination but chosen by many as a place to live. Activities and facilities include:-
- Tivoli World Amusement Park – don’t miss the Passage of Terror, or the Free Fall Tower!
- The Cable Car, which includes Equestrian (horse) shows, Falconry and during the summer months the Planetarium.
- Selwo Marina with its Sea Lion and Dolphin Shows.
- The Indoor all year round heated Municipal Swimming pool and for those who prefer the cold the Ice Skating Rink.
- La Paloma Park – a beautiful large park with ponds, cacti and peacocks, excellent for picnics, and for when you want to rest, its 3 café/bars. Los Chiringuitos – Sea food restaurants located on the beach specialising in sea food – ask us for our recommendations.
- 24 Hour Square – with its bars and restaurants mostly for the younger age group.
- Trekking – there are lots of designated walk paths for those who enjoy trekking.
- Sea Life Centre, Aquarium.
- The Port/Marina (La Puerta Marina) – take a walk to see the boats and yachts in its harbour, or go at night to dance the night away in one of its many discos.
- Ferry running from The Port to Fuengirola.
- Dolphin or Chinese Junk Trip – with the option to partake of the midnight cruise with champagne.
- Torrequebrada Hotel and Casino with its excellent live shows;
- Or enjoy a round of golf at Torrequebrada Golf Course.
- And don’t forget the beach, with its parasailing, water ski-ing, swimming, or simply soaking up the sun.
MALAGA AIRPORT - 12km only 22 minutes drive
Walking distance to beaches, supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
Benalmadena Marina 3.7 km
Tivoli World Amusement Park 1.9km fun for all the family
Torrequebrada Golf Course
1 Bedroom (#1)
ReviewsYou need to be logged in to post a review.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|High Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||Monday, 01 April 2019||Thursday, 31 October 2019||$641.07 (565.00€) per week||7||365|
|Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||Thursday, 01 November 2018||Sunday, 31 March 2019||$326.21 (287.50€) per week||28||365|
|Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||Friday, 01 November 2019||Tuesday, 31 March 2020||$326.21 (287.50€) per week||28||365|